How can Infrared Building Inspections help?
As a manager of a large facility, it is important to regularly check buildings for issues that can become costly. Thanks to our state-of-the-art infrared building inspection surveys, there is now a fast and cost-effective way to check for a variety of different building issues.
Infrared inspections accurately pinpoint problem areas in your buildings
- Permanent record of the building documenting safety and compliance made available to the building owner.
- Building owners will save time and money through a simplified construction process.
- Confidence through verification that buildings are made to exact specifications, removing the need to ‘over-design’ to compensate for inevitable unseen faults.
- Reduced costs of inspections for general contractors since buildings can be verified to specifications during any part of the construction process.
- High quality reports generated and presented quickly to responsible party so repairs can be carried out in a timely manner.
Easily check for:
- Energy/Heat Loss
- Air Leakage
- Moisture Intrusion
- Missing Insulation
- Much More!